I told you earlier that the info would be posted on the main site first, but I couldn't keep it to myself any longer. Here are some, JUST some, of the wonderful items that have been donated by faculty.
1. Barbara Poelle – Query letter, first three chapters and synopsis
2. Pam Ahearn – Partial manuscript (First three chapters)
3. Chuck Sambuchino – 100-page critique
4. Jeff Kleinmann – 75-page critique
5. Nikki Poppen – Full manuscript critique
6. Rochelle Bailey – Critique of YA manuscript
7. Jim Casada – A manuscript critique
8. Jim McCarthy – 50-page critique
9. Joanna Stampfel-Volpe – 50-page critique
10. Scott Eagan – Critique of First three chapters and synopsis
11. Karen Syed – Critique
The hard and fast rules will be posted on the silent auction bid sheets on the tables. Some faculty members will have specific requirements so be sure to read the sheets before you bid.
MAN OH MAN! What an incredible list.
Please remember to thank faculty members for their generous donations to our Silent Auction. They receive NO PROCEEDS from their item(s). They donate time and energy to helping you better your craft and in the meantime keep the conference affordable for all of us. They are not required in any way to donate. They're doing it because they're nice people, they have passion for the industry and they want to help us become better writers.
Thanks to everyone who's donating something. We really appreciate your commitment to the conference and the craft.