Big Thanks leading to a Big Break . . .

THANK YOU!

The conference would not have been possible without our great faculty, our terrific attendees, and our tireless volunteers. A big thank you also goes to the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and productive time. I hope the conference inspired you!

Carrie and I will be taking the month of November off and then we'll be back to planning for 2010. If you have suggestions, please email them to us. We want to know what we did right and what needs improvement. Please be as honest as you can. We can take it.

I will be taking a break from the blog until December 1. But then, I'll be back along with some terrific guest bloggers and more craft and market info. Again, I'm open to suggestions. If you'd like to see someone guest blog, send me their name and stats and I'll see what I can do.

I can't tell you what a pleasure it was to meet you all in person. Your compliments made us feel like a million bucks. I learned so much from you guys! And I made some great friends.

I wish you all the very, very best!

If anyone gets "the call" as a result of the conference and wants to share it with the world, email me and I'll have you as a guest blogger and you can plug yourself shamelessly!

See you in December!


3 comments:

Lisa Katzenberger said...

Lateia,

Thanks to you and everyone for pulling off such a great conference. There was so much to choose from in the classes and your roster of faculty was amazing. Everything ran smoothly and I just had a wonderful time. Learned so much and made tons of new writer friends.

So glad I made the trip from Chicago. Definitely worth the time and money. Thank you again!

Donna said...

My very first writer's conference and I loved it! Both the critique and the pitch went extremely well and I came away encouraged and motivated to work more.

I'm already looking forward to next year.

Thanks, just like Lisa said--it's definitely worth the time and money.

Rebecca said...

As usual, the conference was fantastic with informative sessions and phenomenal faculty. Thanks so much to everyone who took a role and stepped in to make it a success!

Post a Comment