Get out Your Brooms! We're moving!

We're moving the blog. Due to some admininstrative issues, our new blog home will be

http://scwwblog.blogspot.com

I'll post a link on the new blog that will bring you back here in case you want to re-read any of your old favorites.

Please feel free to send suggestions on blogs you'd like to see. As always, I'm open to suggestions.

I have some VERY EXCITING things planned for the blog! I know I said I was taking all of November off, but I'm ready to get started again!

A new Quill will be in your inbox soon. It will contain a link to a survey. This is a yearly thing that really helps us, the Board, understand what we're doing right and what needs improvement. Please take a few minutes to fill it out and submit. We've made it much shorter this year, so it should only take a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment