Extended critiques: A faculty member reads, ahead of time, 30 pages of your manuscript. Then, you meet with the faculty member for 20 minutes at the conference for a critique, other words of wisdom, and maybe a request for more of your material! Appointment times will be given to you at when you check in at the registration desk.
1. Richard Morris – Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Suspense, Thriller, Science Fiction, Current Affairs Non-fiction, History Non-fiction, Narrative Non-fiction and Politics Non-fiction.
2. Rachelle Gardner – Women’s Fiction, Historical Romance, Romantic Suspense, Young Adult, Health Non-fiction, Self-help Non-fiction, Memoir and Christian Non-fiction.
3. Daniela Rapp – Mystery, Thriller, Memoir, Animal Non-fiction, Nature Non-fiction, Travel Non-fiction, Food Non-fiction, Humor Non-fiction, Language and Writing Non-fiction, History Non-Fiction and Native American.
4. Jill Marr – Women’s Fiction, Multi-cultural Fiction, Historic Fiction, Mystery, Thriller, Self-help Non-fiction, Inspirational Non-fiction, Cookbook, Memoir (especially Travel or Foodie), Parenting Non-fiction, History Non-fiction, Health and Nutrition Non-fiction, Pop Culture Non-fiction, Humor Non-fiction and Music Non-fiction.
5. Diana Fox – Young Adult, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Romance, Women’s Fiction, Thriller, Historical Fiction, Crime Fiction, Graphic Novel, Memoir, Biography and Narrative Non-fiction.
6. Wendy Sherman – Women’s Fiction, Memoir, Narrative Non-fiction and Prescriptive Non-fiction.
7. D. Anne Love – Children’s, Young Adult and Middle Grade Fiction.
8. Anna Webman – Historic Fiction, Mainstream fiction, Middle Grade and Young Adult.
9. Susan Hawk – Children’s, Young Adult and Middle Grade Fiction.
10. Maryglenn McCombs – Mystery, Suspense, Thriller.
11. Caitlin Alexander – most Fiction and Non-fiction, excluding Science Fiction, Fantasy, Self-help Non-fiction and Children’s.
12. Hank Phillippi Ryan – Women’s Fiction, Romance, Suspense and Romantic Suspense.